Once you've sent out your custom 1-pagers and given your campaign some time to bake, you can check in on the results.
You can track results across all your campaigns on the Campaign dashboard, or drill in to a specific campaign by selecting one from your Recent Campaigns list.
Here are some definitions to help you interpret the results:
- Total Leads: The total number of unique leads you uploaded to this campaign
- Visits: The number of unique leads that visited their custom 1-pager
- Engaged Leads: The number of unique leads that visited their custom 1-pager and took some action. An action could include watching your demo, expanding an FAQ, and starting and/or completing the demo booking process
- Booked Calls: The number of meetings scheduled through your appointment scheduling provider
- Instant Calls: This is relevant only if you use our Cuda Instant Calls product. This is the number of leads who launched an instant call with you via their custom 1-pager.
- On Page CR: This is the ratio of Engaged Leads / Visitors
- Total CR: This is the ratio of Engaged Leads / Total Leads
Under the Recent Activity Feed, you'll get a chronological list of all of the actions your leads have taken on your page. This helps you understand which of your leads are contributing to the overall metrics we discussed above as well as identify any prospects you may want to follow up with.